|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Brown Powder|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||25kg/fiber drum|
|Packaging Details:||25kg/fiber drum|
Hawthorn Leaves / Berry Extract,Brown Powder,Herbal Extract/Plant Extract
Crataegus commonly called hawthorn, thornapple, May-tree, whitethorn, or hawberry, is a large genus of shrubs and trees in the family Rosaceae, native to temperate regions of the Northern Hemisphere in Europe, Asia and North America. The name "hawthorn" was originally applied to the species native to northern Europe, especially the common hawthorn C. monogyna, and the unmodified name is often so used in Britain and Ireland. The name is now also applied to the entire genus and to the related Asian genus Rhaphiolepis. The name haw, originally an Old English term for hedge, applies to the fruit.
Product Specification:2% Vitexins; 8%~20% Flavonoids
Plant Source Latin Name: Crataegus Pinnatifida Bge
This hawthorn extract is received from the leaves of Hawthorn tree (Crataegus pinnatifida), the type of extraction used in the most cases is usual solvent extraction. Packed with numerous nutrients, minerals and healthy natural compounds.
The total flavonoids from Hawhtorn leaves are extracted from dried leaves of Crataegus Pinnatifida Bge. Var Major N.E.Br.or Crataegus Pinnatifida Bge. Two plants of Hawthorn genus, rose family. Its major ingredients are vitexin rhamnoside, Hyperoside and oligomeric procyanidins. Pharmacologically it can lower blood pressure. Increase blood flow of coronary artery, decrease lipids in blood, benefit heart and treat arrhythmias.
1. To improve the function of the heart, which will prevent and treat coronary heart disease;
2. Lowering blood pressure,improving metabolic processes and preventing atherosclerosis;
3. Enhancing immunity and the ability of antivirus and infection;
4. Eliminating eyestrain, improving eyesight and delaying cerebral nerve to aging;
5. Softening blood capillary, enhancing the heart function and resisting cancer;
6. Improving the urinary system and preventing urinary tract infection.
1. Hawthorn Extract-Applied in food field,it is widely used as functional food additive.
2. Applied in health product field, it owns the function of strengthening stomach, promoting digestion and preventing postpartum syndrome.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is frequently used in treating coronary heart disease and angina pectoris.
Packing & Storage:
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
See more details:
Contact Person: Ms. Nie