|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||4:1-20:1,Polyphenol 4.0% Test by UV,2% Cichoric acid|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||No limited|
|Packaging Details:||25kg/fiber drum|
|Color:||Yellow Brown Powder||Ratio:||4:1-20:1|
Echinacea Extract,Echinacea Purpurea,herbal Extract,Plant Extract
1. Sources and Habitat
Echinacea purpurea (eastern purple coneflower or purple coneflower) is a species of flowering plant in the genus Echinacea of the family Asteraceae. Its cone-shaped flowering heads are usually, but not always, purple in the wild. It is native to eastern North America and present to some extent in the wild in much of the eastern, southeastern and midwest United States
2. Descriptions and Specifications of Product
Specifications: 4:1-20:1,Polyphenol ≥ 4.0% Test by UV
Chicoric Acid ≥ 4.0% Test by HPLC
Molecular Formula: C22H18O12
Molecular Mass: 474.37
CAS No.: 6537-80-0
3. Indications and Uses
1. Anti-virus, anti-fungal, anti-tumor and anti-inflammatory.
2. Strengthening the immune system to prevent influenza and reduce the risk of colds.
3. Adjuvant treatment for arthritis, skin disease or wound healing.
4. Relieving toothache, burns and so on.
See more details:
Contact Person: Ms. Nie