Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||White To Light Yellow Powder||Ordor:||Slight Fermentation Odor|
|Function:||Immune System And Digestive Support||Particle Size:||≥ 90% Pass 60 Mesh Sieve|
|Package:||1-25kg Packaging Aluminium Bag; 25kg/fiber Drum( 33cmX38cm) , Or As Your Request.||Shelf Life:||Two Years|
Pure Probiotics Strain Lactobacillus acidophilus for Reducing Cholesterol and Gut Health Support
|Product Name||Lactobacillus acidophilus|
|Color||White to light yellow Powder|
|Odor||Slight Fermentation Odor|
|Particle Size||≥ 90% pass 60 mesh sieve|
|Potency (CFU/g)||200 billion CFU/g|
|Package||1-25kg packaging aluminium bag;
25kg/fiber drum( 33cmX38cm) , or as your request.
|Shelf life||2 years when properly stored.|
Lactobacillus acidophilus is one of the most common types of probiotics and can be found in fermented foods, yogurt and supplements. It is a kind of bacterial lactobacillus which plays an important role in human health. The world health organization defines probiotics as "living microorganisms that confer host health benefits when applied in sufficient quantities" .
How does it work?
Lactobacillus acidophilus works by creating a hostile environment for the "bad" bacteria, and is often recommended as a supplement to antibiotics, which kill both good and bad bacteria equally, upsetting the intestinal balance. It's believed that probiotics such as lactobacillus acidophilus help promote gastrointestinal health by restoring equilibrium.
1. Helps reduce cholesterol
2. Prevents and reduces diarrhea
3. Improves symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome
4. Helps treat and prevent vaginal infections
5. Promotes weight loss
6. Helps prevent and reduce cold and flu symptoms
7. Helps prevent and reduce allergy symptoms
8. Helps prevent and reduce symptoms of eczema
9. Good for gut health
Genus Lactobacillus Sheet
|Probiotic(Genus species)||L. acidophilus||L.
|L. salivarius||L. helveticus||L.
|L. paracasei||L. rhamnosus|
Genus Bifidobacterium Sheet
Genus Cocci and Yeast Sheet
|Probiotic(Genus species)||Streptococcus thermophilus||Leuconostoc mesenteroides||Pediococcus acidilactici|
|Probiotic(Genus species)||Lactococcus lactis||Pediococcus pentosaceus||Saccharomyces boulardii|
Probiotics Premix Sheet
|Probiotic(Genus species)||Nutrifirst code||Potency(CFU/g)|
|Probiotics premix I blend||Multi-strains||1B-500B|
Our product advantages
We are mainly focus on contract manufacturing and private label of food supplements, including the following:
- Providing new product development and formulation management service
- Manufacturing tablets / capsule / softgel / sachet / powder into bulk package
- Offering bottle / blister of tablet / capsule / softgel without brand name
- Offering box / bottle of tablet / capsule / softgel with your brand name
See more details: