|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||25kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg/fiber drum|
|Color:||Light Yellow-brown Powder||Latin Name:||Humulus Lupulus L.|
Hops Extract,Humulus Lupulus L. Extract,Light Yellow-Brown Powder,Herbal Extract/Plant Extract
Hops are the flowers of the hop plant Humulus lupulus. They are used primarily as a flavoring and stability agent in beer, to which they impart bitter, zesty, or citric flavours; though they are also used for various purposes in other beverages and herbal medicine. The hop plant is a vigorous, climbing, herbaceous perennial, usually trained to grow up strings in a field called a hopfield, hop garden, or hop yard when grown commercially. Many different varieties of hops are grown by farmers around the world, with different types being used for particular styles of beer.
Product Specification:0.35% Flavonoids as Rutosid
Plant Source Latin Name: Humulus Lupulus L.
Hops gained acceptance in England as an ingredient in beer and as a medicinal herb in 17th century. Hops gives beer its distinctive taste and prevents bacterial growth.
Primary chemical constituents of this herb include humulone, lupulinic acid, bitter principle (lupulin), essential oil, valerianic acid, flavonoids (quercetin, rutin), choline, phytoestrogens, and tannin. Hops is rich in vitamin C and B-complex, and also contains various minerals. Many herbal preparations for insomnia combine Hops with more potent sedative herbs, such as valerian. Hops tea is recommended for conditions of nervous diarrhea, insomnia, and restlessness. The cold tea of Hops, taken an hour before meals, is particularly good for digestion. Hops can be made into a sachet and placed in ones pillowcase as a sleeping aid and nightmare preventive.
Hops is useful as a sleep inducer, has antioxidant activity, anti-inflammatory, estrogen-like properties, and potential anti-tumor activity. Furthermore, compounds in hops may reduce insulin resistance. Additional nutrients helpful for sleep include melatonin and tryptophan. 5HTP is a nutrient that helps with relaxation. Passion Flower and kava are herbs that help to calm nerves.
1. Hops Flower Extract is valuable as a support for the nervous system;
2. Hops Flower Extract is used for the country remedy to inducing a good night's sleep;
3. Hops Flower Extract is best known as the preservative and flavor used to make beer;
4. Hops Flower Extract is beneficial for insomnia and nervousness;
5. Hops Flower Extract is a vertical leap enhancement program designed to increase your leg strength through a series of specialized exercises;
6. Hops Flower Extract is quite useful in anti-inflammatory acylphloroglucinol derivatives from Hops;
7. Hops Flower Extract has the ability to anti-proliferative properties of prenylated flavonoids from hops.
1. Applied in food field, adding hops when brewing beer, due to its volatile oil so it has fragrant odor, and
having antiseptic effect;
2. Applied in health product field, to be made into capsule can effective relieve the tension of menopause,
upset, anxiety and other symptoms;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, for the treatment of acute tuberculous exudative pleurisy, tuberculosis and tuberculoid leprosy.
Packing & Storage:
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
See more details:
Contact Person: Ms. Nie